Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Tommy & The Love Tribe

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NYBilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2005
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Does anyone out there have MP3s they would be willing to share? I've been searching for Love Tribe MP3s everywhere and I'm coming up with nothing.

    HELP!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member creeper2's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,297
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the love tribe rock!

    'momma said that love is blind, so take my hand and close your eyes'

    haven't listened to them in a long time. i have some 15/20/25 songs from them. just beware, getting something off of me could sometimes take years, right guys? =)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Videotrader's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2005
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)


    <font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ February 09, 2005 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Videotrader ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MARKYGLAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    1,274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WE ARE TALKING ABOUT Tommy & The Love Tribe??? I HAVE THE SAME SONGS (DIDN'T I SEND EM BILL?) IF YOU DON'T FIND ANYONE ULTRAFAST SEND ME SOME EMAIL WHERE TO SEND THE SONGS AND I'LL TRY TO BE FASTER THAN BILL!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MARKYGLAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    1,274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WE ARE TALKING ABOUT Tommy & The Love Tribe??? I HAVE THE SAME SONGS (DIDN'T I SEND EM BILL?) IF YOU DON'T FIND ANYONE ULTRAFAST SEND ME SOME EMAIL WHERE TO SEND THE SONGS AND I'LL TRY TO BE FASTER THAN BILL!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Andii Vamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,547
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    JJ sent me a cassette a while back. Great shtuff!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah JJ used to plug them bigtime...I too got a tape from her as well...haha.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member RaivenVainn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    289
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Only heard the song they have on one of the Hollywood Hairspray CD, not bad.. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member glamster7's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,048
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have only heard the Hollywood hairspray tune. Would love to hear some more myself

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MARKYGLAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    1,274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by glamster7:
    Have only heard the Hollywood hairspray tune. Would love to hear some more myself
    <font size="4" face="Arial">YA WANTED YA GOT IT!!! DO YA HAVE SOME EMAIL WHERE TO SEND MP3'S??? (IF THIS WAY WORKS FOR YA!!!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •